Cher Lloyd and Sean Kingston premiere new duet Rum and Raybans

Cher LloydCher Lloyd has teamed up with Sean Kingston (Picture: WireImage)

The former X Factor star makes a guest appearance on the track, which features on Kingston's new album Back 2 Life.

Lloyd doesn't star in the video although Chris Brown pops up as Kingston parties with a group of girls.

Cher is the latest Simon Cowell protg to head to the US, following on from the success of fellow X Factor contestants One Direction.

She told Seventeen magazine earlier this year that she has always been 'sassy'.

 Cher LloydCher Lloyd is making waves in America (Picture: WireImage)

Cher said: 'Ive always been like that. I dont feel like I have to be the nice girl. There are so many pop acts out there doing great, but they havent done what Im about to do.

'Twenty years from now, I want to look back and know that I did everything I wanted to do instead of putting on a sweet voice.

She explained that she wasn't always like this.

'In school I was the quietest girl ever! I had a lot of trouble in school,' she said.

'Kids were mean to me. Then I thought to myself, "Im not going to be the girl in the corner anymore."

'And if that means being feisty and in peoples faces, Im going to do that. I didnt want people picking on me anymore.'

VIDEO: Check out Rum and Raybans


Comments