Cher Lloyd covers Robyn's 'Dancing On My Own' - video

Cher Lloyd has performed a cover of Robyn's 'Dancing On My Own'.

The X Factor star took to the streets of New York City to sing for US radio network iHeartRadio.

"I chose the Robyn song to perform because I really like her as an artist. She does inspire me and I just feel like many of her songs are so good.

"That one in particular was a dance track and then she did the version of it stripped down and I fell in love with it and that's why I like to do it."

She also performed her single 'Want U Back' and admitted that she was "very nervous" about performing on the street in New York.

Lloyd previously covered Usher's 'OMG' as she continues her promotional tour of the States.

Watch Cher Lloyd perform an acoustic version of 'Want U Back' below:


Comments