Cher Lloyd: I was a bitch

Cher Lloyd was a "real bitch" during 'The X Factor'.

The 'Swagger Jagger' hitmaker admits she was frustrated when she first came to fame on the UK reality show in 2010 because she felt like people were "taking" her life away from her.

She said: "I was overwhelmed by the amount of interest in me. So I was a bitch, a real bitch. Knowing what I know now, I would've dealt with situations a lot more calmer.

"I was just so angry and frustrated that people had taken my life off or me, even though I had gone on the show."

The 18-year-old star - who was mentored by Cheryl Cole on the series - says her life has been "stressful" since the show ended and she launched her pop career and she has had to alter her own personality to deal with the new pressures in her life.

She told heat magazine: "What did I go through? Absolute stress and mayhem. I couldn't go out, because people were constantly on my back all the time. I just felt like I was doing something I loved, but there was another part of it that I absolutely hated.

"I didn't know who I was, people took that away from me."


Comments