Cher Lloyd: 'My Fianc Does My Hair For Me Every Day!'

WENNWENN

Whilst most chart-topping stars have hair and makeup people to help them look their best on shoots, Cher Lloyd has got it even better as she reveals her fiance styles her hair for her every single day!

Lucky Cher is engaged to hairdresser Craig Monk who acts as her personal locks stylist when she's traveling the globe:

"I've got him to thank for my big hair," says Cher to Now! "He does it for me every day!"

Cher Lloyd: 'My Fianc Does My Hair For Me Every Day!'Cher Lloyd: 'My Fianc Does My Hair For Me Every Day!'

Cher Lloyd has her man to thank for those glossy locks (WENN)

Anyone else really jealous? The star does admit that whilst her hair always looks its best, she's horrified by some of her past style blunders on the X Factor:

"I am so horrified by the way I used to dress,' she confesses. "It was definitely my experimental phase."

'He Is Sickened': Zayn Malik's Sister Becomes Twitter Trolls TargetSimon Cowell To Sign X Factor USA Finalists Fifth Harmony?Rihanna 'Spending Christmas Apart From Chris Brown'

Comments