Cher Lloyd wants a big fat summer wedding

Cher Lloyd and Craig Monk are ready to commit

Cher Lloyd and Craig Monk | Cher Lloyd In Manchester | New | Pictures | Photos | Celebrity News | Teen Now

X Factor finalist Cher Lloyd is sure Craig Monk is the man for her

She's only 18, but Cher knows what she wants - and the next thing on her list is a wedding.

She only got engaged to hairdresser Craig, 21, in January, but Cher's hoping to stick with her gypsy heritage by marrying young.

At the moment I'm on tour so I can't do it but maybe it will happen in the summer. It'll be as soon as we can,' she says.

I love Craig and I know I'm going to spend the rest of my life with him.'

Read more celebrity Love Juice in Now magazine dated 23 April 2012 - out now!

SEE PICTURES Cher Lloyd rocks bright red wavy bob on X Factor Tour 2011>>

GREAT PICTURES Cher Lloyd visits her old school in Malvern>>

SEE PICTURES Cheryl and Ashley Cole: The story so far>>

SEE PICTURES The life of Cheryl Cole>>

FASHION GALLERY SPECIAL Cheryl Cole's fashion history - the highs and the lows>>

CELEBRITY HAIR Cheryl Cole: From corn rows to curls>>


Comments