Cher Lloyd Admits Attitude Was 'Awful' Before Engagement

Spiller/WENN.comSpiller/WENN.com

Cher Lloyd has admitted that she had a "stinking" attitude before she settled down and found love with Craig Monk.

The 'Want U Back' singer was known for her no-nonsense attitude when she appeared as a contestant on The X Factor in 2010 and has continued to cause controversy since finding fame. However, 18-year-old Cher says being in love with hairdresser Craig has changed her outlook on life.

"I feel like being with Craig has changed me a lot," Cher told MTV News.

"I feel I'm a lot more calm, I haven't got an attitude any more. I had a stinking attitude, it was awful. I have learned to appreciate things a lot more now I'm with him."

Earlier this year, Cher said she would never have another boyfriend as she plans on spending the rest of her life with Craig once they marry.

Do you like the new and improved Cher?

Cher Lloyd Accompanied By Craig Monk During Promotional Tour...

Urban Gossip & LifestyleKourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick Changed Baby's Name Last MinutePHOTOS: Rihanna Leaves Super Yacht To Hit The Shops In Sardinia

Comments