Taio Cruz wants Cher Lloyd duet: 'She's really cool'

Taio Cruz has revealed that he would be up for collaborating with Cher Lloyd.

The singer told Digital Spy that he is a fan of the former X Factor finalist's music and is happy to see so many British stars doing well in America.

Taio Cruz at T4 On The Beach.

Cher Lloyd

PA Images / Ian West/PA Archive

Asked backstage at T4 On The Beach whether he would like to work with some of the UK stars who have broken through in the US recently, Cruz said: "Yeah, I think Cher Lloyd's really cool - I love her songs.

"Obviously The Wanted are cool and I've written songs for them already and One Direction are doing it really, really big. I'm excited about the British invasion in America - it's great."

The star, who recently released new single 'There She Goes', also explained that his new album TY.O should be released in the UK soon.

"Well the new album is actually already out in multiple territories, so I'm not actually sure when it's out in the UK," Cruz said. "I think it's probably in the next month or so."

Watch the full interview with Taio Cruz below:


Comments