Cher Lloyd: 'Engagement has changed my stinking attitude'

Cher Lloyd has said that getting engaged has changed her "stinking" attitude.

The 'Want U Back' singer accepted boyfriend Craig Monk's proposal earlier this year, which she explained has given her a more "calm" outlook on life.

Cher Lloyd

Cher Lloyd and Craig Monk

"I feel like being with Craig has changed me a lot," she told MTV News.

"I feel I'm a lot more calm, I haven't got an attitude any more. I had a stinking attitude, it was awful."

She added: "I have learned to appreciate things a lot more now I'm with him."

Lloyd said back in April that she wanted to get married to Monk "as soon as possible".

The former X Factor contestant broke the US iTunes top ten chart last week with 'Want U Back'.

Watch Cher Lloyd's 'Want U Back' music video below:


Comments