Hard Rock Rocks with Cher Lloyd

Hard Rock Rocks with Cher Lloyd

Cher Lloyd hits up the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square, New York City on Thursday night (October 4).

The 19-year-old British singer performed alongside Karmin at the Hard Rock Rocks concert benefiting St. Marys Healthcare System for Children.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Cher Lloyd

Its one of those moments where you stand back and you think, its been two years and this is kicking off for me. I just feel so grateful that America have kind of bought in to me, Cher recently shared about coming to America.

They didnt know anything about me, thats the good thing, they dont have any perception of me already. Im a new artist, I work very hard at what I do and theyre taking me from face value and I respect that, she added.

20+ pics inside

Like Just Jared Jr. on FB


Comments