Cher Lloyd: 'I'm going to wear a tracksuit to the Brit Awards'

Cher Lloyd has claimed that she would wear a tracksuit to next year's Brit Awards if she gets to go.

The singer's debut album Sticks + Stones is on the long list of nominees for the ceremony, after it reached number four on the UK chart last month.

Cher Lloyd

Speaking about the prospect of attending the music event, Lloyd told the Daily Star: "I haven't really thought about that but I'd probably rock up in a tracksuit just for the crack if I get asked along.

"I don't build myself up to get knocked down and I'm not going to run before I can walk."

The 18-year-old recently added two extra shows to her 2012 UK tour after experiencing high demand for tickets.

Meanwhile, the official statue for the 2012 Brit Awards was unveiled earlier this week and has been designed by artist Sir Peter Blake.

> Cheryl Cole: 'I'm proud of Cher Lloyd, Rebecca Ferguson'

Watch the music video for Cher Lloyd's 'With Ur Love' below:


Comments