Cher Lloyd signs US record deal

Cher Lloyd has signed a US record deal with LA Reid's Epic label.

In a recent interview with BBC Breakfast the Swagger Jagger singer revealed that she signed a record contract with Epic during a recent trip to the States.

Lloyd said: "I went over to America to do some more recording and stuff like that and now I'm signed to Epic with LA Reid."

The With Ur Love singer continued to explain that LA Reid developed a soft spot for her during her visit saying: "He finds me quite funny. He just said that I'm really fresh and he's very excited."

Speaking about her attempt to break America she said: "I'm not going to run before I can walk. It's quite a big thing to try and achieve, but you never know what's going to happen."

Lloyd's debut album Sticks + Stones was released in November, reaching the Top 5 of the UK album chart.


Comments