Cher Lloyd brushes off V Festival 2012 urine incident, says 'it wasn't personal'

Above: Cher Lloyd stepped out to promote her perfume in a gorgeous satin mini-dress

ABOVE: Cher Lloyd reckons the urine bottles incident wasn't a personal thing
ABOVE: The X Factor popstrel pouted for the camera in her stunning frock

CHER Lloyd sounds like she's ready to move on from that urine saga.

The X Factor popstrel, who was hit with a bottle of wee at the V Festival 2012, has said she's not taken the whole thing personally.
Cher revealed: "Just to step back for a minute and realise that there's so many good things going on in my career at the moment.

"We've got everything in the US, we've got this fragrance in the UK.

"I mean, there shouldn't be anything that's going to get me down."

The pint-sized popstrel went on to reveal that while she was upset about the incident at the time, she's not taking it too much to heart.

She explained: "At the time I was upset about it, but the amount of support that artists have shown me and it's made me realise that it wasn't personal, it was actually something that happens to all artists.

"I heard it happened to Beyonce. Now if that can happen to Beyonce, I don't know why it was a big deal about me."

Comments