Cher Lloyd reveals new single 'Oath' artwork

Cher Lloyd has revealed the artwork for her new single 'Oath'.

The song was played for the first time last week on New York radio station Z100 FM.

Single Art work for Cher Lloyd's single 'Oath'

The former X Factor UK contestant tweeted the cover image today (September 14) with the message: "Check out my new single cover!!!xxx."

The track will reportedly feature on the US edition of her debut album Sticks + Stones, which will be released on October 2.

Lloyd has expressed surprise at her recent success in the US, where she has performed on the Today programme and has seen her debut single 'Want U Back' go platinum.

"I could not believe that that many people would come out and watch me sing in America. I couldn't get over it," she said of her reception on the show.

She has also spoken about growing up since her beginnings on the Simon Cowell reality show, admitting: "I was an absolute bitch. I raise my hands up to it. I was aggressive, I was cocky."

Listen to Cher Lloyd's 'Oath' below:


Comments