Cher Lloyd Hoping To Make 'Harder, More Explicit' Music In The Future

Cher Lloyd Hoping To Make 'Harder, More Explicit' Music In The Future

Cher Lloyd has revealed her desire to move away from bubblegum pop and maker 'harder' music in the future.

Lloyd, who rose to fame during the 2010 series of The X Factor, spoke to PopDash about her plans for the future and revealed that she is hoping to work on a more aggressive style of music than that found on her debut album 'Sticks +Stones'.

"People should be prepared for me to get a lot harder with my music. I want to go right in at the deep end, full on stuff. I want to be a lot more edgy and I do want it to be more explicit and a bit controversial." she told us.

Cher went on to add that having UK Mcs Ghetts and Dot Rotten on her album means more to her than anything.

"Its a big respect thing for me. The fact theyre on the album means more to me than having Busta Rhymes and Mike Posner" reveals Cher.

Check out the full PopDash interview with Cher Lloyd here now.

PopDash Meets... Cher Lloyd!PopDash Meets... JLS!VIDEO: Lady Gaga Performs 'Marry The Night' With No Head On The X Factor

Comments