Cher Lloyd: 'My album doesn't need will.i.am!'

Cher Lloyds new album might not feature a song she recorded with will.i.am but she just is not bothered! She reckons it has all the spark it needs, regardless.

Its believed that Will withdrew the dong from Chers album after Simon Cowell gave his bezzie Cheryl Cole the boot off US X Factor.

Speaking to Digital Spy, the teen star said:

"You know as much as I know. But the album isn't missing a spark without it."

Cher babbled on, sayng how she reckons her new album is just like a jukebox:

"It's like a jukebox. Everything is very different. Me and my team (Just not will.i.am, eh?) created this album for one purpose and that is for people to be able to listen to the whole thing without skipping a track.

But like us all, Cher admits that there is always one track on an album that she listens to over and over again, but insists her album will be different!

"I've done it myself with albums in the past - there has only been one song I've enjoyed on an album I've been listening to. With mine, my aim was to make every song as strong as the one before it."

Well, guess we will have to grab a copy and see what all the fuss is about. Sticks and Stones is out now.


Comments