Cher Lloyd: "It's A Shame Me & Cheryl Don't Speak"

13:07, Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Cher Lloyd has admitted that it's "a shame" she has lost contact with her X Factor mentor, Cheryl Cole.

Despite previously claiming that she's fed up being asked about the Girls Aloud beauty, ITV's Daybreak dared to ask Cher about her relationship with Chezza, where the 18-year stated: "No, I haven't really heard from her."

She continued: "It's a shame because we were quite close on the show. But you know, things happen, it was a TV show and I don't expect people to have to keep in contact with me."

Lloyd, who performed new single With Ur Love on The X Factor results show last Sunday, also revealed she felt like a contestant again when appearing on the talent show.

Cher explained: "It felt a little bit like I was back, properly back in the competition in a way. I had more nerves than what I did when I was back on the show. It was quite difficult to sort of hype myself up and get ready to just go out there and do a really good performance."

In other related news, rapper Professor Green recently praised Lloyd, stating he feels she's a better artist than Cheryl because Cher's "a better singer."

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311


Comments