Cher Lloyd wants a reaction!

Last years X Factor contestant Cher Lloyd has confessed that she doesnt mind people hating her in fact shed rather them hate her than think shes just OK!In an interview with Digital Spy, she explained, A lot of things have been said about me. People are going to talk and that's a good thing; I want people to talk. I don't want people to say, 'So, what do you think about that Cher?' and for them to reply, 'She's okay'. Okay is not good enough.I want them to either love me or to completely despise me - I mean call me all the names under the sun. I love it. It makes me better and for that reason I called the album Sticks + Stones. It's just a little saying my mum used to say.Speaking on Daybreak about whether her former mentor Cheryl Cole had been in touch, the singer said, No I haven't really heard from her, which is a shame, you know because we were quite close on the show. But you know, things happen. It was a TV show and I don't expect people to have to keep in contact with me.'Cher also opened up about her attitude on The X Factor and how she has changed since. She said, I think, back then I was very frustrated and a bit angry. Now I am a happy girl. It helps that I don't need to fight as much as before.Cher revealed that her newfound happiness is the cause of her new glossy locks, saying, Sometimes you get really run down and you don't feel at your best. If you're happy within, it shows on the outside.Awww


Comments