Cher Lloyd: 'I can relate to X Factor's Misha B bullying claims'

Cher Lloyd has insisted that the public should vote for X Factor contestant Misha B on her voice alone.

The singer told Digital Spy that the hopefuls shouldn't complain about the media attention and speculation as they knew what they were getting themselves into before signing up to the show.

The X Factor: Results Show 4

Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

The X Factor 2011: Live Show 4

Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

When asked what advice she would give to the contestant, Lloyd said: "I would say to them that they can't help what people are going to say about them.

"It's out of their hands and they put themselves in that situation. They turned up to audition. It is my fault and on my behalf that people can have an opinion on me.

"So I'd say to them, 'Prepare yourself, because if this is the life you want, you've got to take a bit of the s**tness with it too'."

Speaking about whether it was right of Tulisa to highlight Misha B's alleged backstage friction on the main show, the 18-year-old remained undecided.

She added: "I'm not one to judge. I can't say if it was the right or wrong thing to do. Let the public do what they want with that little bit of information.

"It's great telly. I enjoyed watching it, but you have to remember that those people have feelings too. We have to keep that in mind. Whether we know if it's true or not, t! hat's an other matter."

Lloyd concluded: "I don't think people should judge Misha on that until they know what the circumstances are like, because it happened to me."

Cher Lloyd's new single 'With Ur Love' is currently on course to top the UK chart on Sunday.

The star's debut album Sticks + Stones will be released on November 7.

> Cher Lloyd interview: 'I won't let myself be a one-hit wonder'

Watch the music video for Cher Lloyd's 'With Ur Love' below:


Comments