Cher Lloyd: 'I'd Like To Have A Bigger Bum Like Beyonce'

Cher Lloyd: 'I'd Like To Have A Bigger Bum Like Beyonce'

Cher Lloyd has revealed that she is envious of women with fuller figures, and says that she would "love to have a bigger bum."

The 18-year-old admires celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian and Beyonce who all have rounded, fuller derrieres, and Cher says she hopes to one day join the club. "I'd love to have a big arse, but I can't do it," Cher told Now magazine.

While people may question how much she does actually eat considering her tiny size 4 frame, Cher insists that she has been putting in the effort to gain weight. "It doesn't matter how many kebabs I eat. I want a bit of pork on me," she added.

Cher became a talking point on Twitter earlier this month when she performed on The X Factor and wore an outfit that flaunted her tiny legs.

Should Cher aspire to have a bigger bum?

Cher Lloyd debuts sophisticated look on date with boyfriend...

Game Not A Suspect In 'RoseMo' Murder Despite Beefing With Rapper, Say L.A. PoliceJustin Bieber Will Take Paternity Test As He Addresses Baby Scandal At MTV EMAsDr. Dre's Comeback Will Have 'NWA Type Feel' Says DJ Whoo Kid

Comments