Cher Lloyd lands modeling contract

When Cher Lloyd swaggered on to the X Factor stage in 2010 with her dubious eyebrows and ripped denim her look didnt exactly scream fashionista.

Two years later and the feisty singer has landed a modeling contract with agency Select. They'vepraised Chers unique look and personality, saying in a statement,

Her strong individuality represents everything that we love about the youth today and their music. Like everyone, she is a melting pot of different emotions, from super confidence oozing fun to a vulnerability.

Word vomit!

Cher recently found herself at the centre of a mini-fued with her former X Factor mentor Cheryl Cole, after some misjudged comments about Cheryl singing live resulted in the Girls Aloud star hitting back via Twitter.

Cher quickly realised the error of her ways and apologised via a TV interview.

Basically I said something on radio which I shouldn't have said and it wasn't intended to sound as bad as it did, she said.

I think it all got blown out of proportion. I just want to say sorry to her if she found that offensive. But at the end of the day, she is the person who got me to where I am today. [Being young] is not an excuse, I should still be on top of it. I'm in the public eye now, so word vomit is not good!


Comments