Cher Lloyd: 'I'll swear more on next album'

Cher Lloyd has revealed that she will swear more on her next album.

The singer said that her second LP, which she is recording in Los Angeles, will show a more mature side to her.

Cher Lloyd's new music video

Lloyd told Digital Spy: "I had a trip to LA not long ago and recorded some new songs. They're very much of the parental guidance sort, though!

"I'm not sure whether they'll be used anywhere, but I'm 18 now, so I can swear in my songs if I want to. I'm growing and I want to be that artist that I want."

She added: "I don't care about the charts, I just want to make great music that I enjoy performing on stage and I'm proud of. The next album is going to be on another level!"

Lloyd also said that she plans to take a slow approach to breaking America, adding: "It feels like there's not enough of me [in the UK] yet - I want there to be more and more and more. I want to be stuck in people's heads so they can't get rid of me."

The star recently claimed that she was glad about not winning The X Factor, admitting: "I'm glad I came fourth because otherwise I wouldn't be doing all this now."

Lloyd's new single 'Want U Back' is out February 19. Watch the official music video below:

> Read Digital Spy's interview with Cher Lloyd


Comments