Cher Lloyd "To Blame" For Press Interest In Private Life

12:22, Friday, 21 October 2011

Cher Lloyd may have gone public with her romance with hairdresser Craig Monk, but the 18-year old has confessed to MTV.co.uk that she still likes to keep aspects of her private life out of the public eye.

The Swagger Jagger singer, who has gushed to The Mirror that she's "in love" with Craig, told us she only has herself to blame when it comes to her relationships being spoken about in the press as she decided to enter The X Factor.

Cher revealed: "Do you know what, sometimes there's a mark where people aren't meant to cross and I like to keep things to myself and myself only. It's the only way I can stay sane without everyone knowing absolutely everything about me."

"But, I put myself in this business. No one else said 'right, there you go, here's fame', I did it. So therefore, I've gotta expect stuff like that to happen. It was my fault weren't it."

Lloyd added: "Everyone wants to know your business, the woman next door wants to know your business so, it's now just on a bigger scale."

Well said Cher!By Joanne Dorken

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311


Comments