Cher Lloyd gets angry with the paparazzi

Cher Lloyd isnt afraid to mouth off - and a good thing too, as wed have a lot less to write about if she was the shy and retiring type.

This week shes already had a little rant about ex-mentor Cheryl Cole (well jog your memory, she said: Im fed up of everyone asking me about X Factor and Cheryl. You can print this, right. I dont speak to Cheryl, we dont speak, we dont have anything to do with each other, so will everyone stop asking me about Cheryl?), now the Swagger Jagger singer has been getting stroppy with the paparazzi.

Cher was outside the Liverpools Juice FM signing pictures for fans when she flew into a rage at photographer who were snapping her from behind.

It all got a little crazy, one minute she was fine and laughing and signing autographs for waiting fans then the next minute she was screaming when one of the photographers started taking pictures of her from behind, a source told The Liverpool Echo.

She yelled what the hell are you doing? Do not take pictures of me when Im not ready, get away from me now youre making me self-conscious. And if youre taking photos of my bum you can delete them now.

To be fair to Cher, we wouldnt want paps taking pictures of our backside either, so good on her for sticking up for herself. But maybe you disagree, do you think Cher it becoming too much of a diva?



Comments