Cher Lloyd: The X Factor is not the easy route to fame

We love it whenever Cher Lloyd does a new interview, because we know shell always say something worth talking about.

Just as a new batch of X Factor hopefuls are desperately clawing their way to fame on this years show, Cher has spoken out to say that the talent show is NOT the easy way to find fame and fortune.

What annoys me is when you get other celebs saying that this is the easy route, Cher complained to Attitude magazine. Because its not. Its the most nerve-wracking, and your whole life changes immediately.

Do you think Cher has a point here? The X Factor experience must be mental, but is it just as hard as working for years to become a pop star?

Shopping in Harrods

The teen pop star also insisted that shes no different now shes famous, and that she still shops in Morrisons and New Look.

I havent changed, honestly. When I go home, I go into Morrisons and I do my mums shopping. Down the veg aisle theyll be all in my face. Lovely, though.

The funniest comment that I got is when I was in New Look and someone said to me, What are you doing in here? Like Im supposed to be in Harrods or something. I cant go there. I dont fit in there. I feel out of place.


Comments