Cher Lloyd Wants To Work With X Factor's Johnny!

16:19, Thursday, 20 October 2011

Cher Lloyd has exclusively revealed to MTV.co.uk that she would love to work with flamboyant X Factor contestant, Johnny Robinson.

The Swagger Jagger hitmaker, who came fourth on last year's series of the talent show, admitted to us that she finds Louis Walsh's contestant "hilarious" and that she wants to don a silver tin-foil coat, much like Johnny did it the first live show.

Speaking of The X Factor's latest hopefuls, Lloyd confessed: "I like Johnny. I think I'd really like to watch him in a show, just for pure entertainment."

When asked if we can expect a duet with Robinson soon, the 18-year old claimed: "I would definitely like to work with Johnny. We could recreate some eighties stuff. It would be wicked!"

Cher continued: "We could have like matching tin-foil suits, like the one he wore the other night. I do love him. He's hilarious."

As well as revealing she's a fan of the 45-year old singer, Lloyd also stated that she's backing Gary Barlow's act, Craig Colton, to win this year's series.

The With Ur Love singer said: "I've said Craig for a long time now. I think Craig's brilliant. I'm not saying he's definitely gonna win but I think he has a really good chance."

She added: "It's hard to think who's going to go out and ! who's go ing to stay, it's really difficult this year."

Cher also hit the headlines today for telling Attitude magazine that she dislikes it when other artists say The X Factor is an easy route into the music industry, telling the publication: "It's not. It's the most nerve-wracking, and your whole life changes immediately."

By Joanne Dorken

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311


Comments