Cher Lloyd: "I've met THE ONE."

Cher Lloyd

Cher Lloyd

Cher Lloyd has revealed she has found the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with.

She may only have been dating trainee hairdresser Craig Monk, 21, for a matter of months, but she has absolutely no doubts that he is Mr Right.

In her most revealing interview yet, the 18-year-old singer tells me: Were living together, were very settled. This is it. You wont ever hear of me having another boyfriend.

Advertisement >>

mputwoAdvertisement

My life is f***ing sorted. Its cushty. Im rubbing my hands like an emperor. Im on top of the world. I hope one day well be married and having kids.

Some days I feel like I could run for miles screaming, Thank f*** at the top of my lungs. I cant believe Ive fallen on my feet like this.

She says shes the happiest girl alive, adding: Meeting Craig was perfect timing. But she says that he finds her career as the UKs premium teen pop star rather funny.

He laughs about what I do and finds it amusing. When were walking around Asda doing our weekly shop and somebody spots me he just giggles.

Cher, famous for her snarl throughout last years X Factor competition, has a killer album on her hands with Sticks and Stones, and this week she rel! eases he r Mike Posner duet With UR Love. Off stage she is surprisingly honest and seems to have grown up from the brat she appeared to be last year.

She reveals: Me and my dad have always said, We had nothing before and we can cope with nothing now.

My life hasnt changed too much yet with money and things. Im a big believer in saving money. I wont be going out and spending. I havent bought anything of worth. The first thing I want to do is buy a house. Not big. I just want a detached house with a front door, four windows and a chimney pot. Thats what Ive always wanted.

I like things to aim for and thats the one Im working for. Ive never wanted anything handed to me on a plate.

Chers been referred to as high maintenance in the past, and its clear shes no pushover these days either. Not even Simon Cowell could push her around from the sounds of it.

I would have told Simon or whoever to p**s off if they handed me 20 songs and said sing them for this album, she says. No way would I have done that.

And if youre American and reading this, then watch out. Because Cher has big plans for the US.

America is something Im going to do, she smirks. But I want to do well out there. Ive got big dreams. Even though Ive achieved this, theres so much more I want to do.

America is such a big thing to try and do. If I did try and do it I dont want to be rejected. I want to be the one to succeed and make it work. Im no Robbie Williams.

And if anyone can do it, I reckon Cher has more of a chance than most.

Good luck, Trouble!


Comments