Cher Lloyd: 'Louis Walsh is bored' in feud with X Factor judge

By Sarah Bull

Last updated at 9:34 PM on 11th October 2011

Louis Walsh has never been shy revealing his true feelings about former X Factor contestant Cher Lloyd, labelling the teenager a diva and a 'brat'.

But now Cher has hit back at the talent show judge, reigniting the pair's feud and saying she can't wait to see Louis in person to talk about their differences properly.

She said: 'Youve still got Louis Urgh! Do you know what? Hes bored. Let him have his little play around. Louis, I love yerdo I eck!

Outspoken: Cher Lloyd has reignited her feud with X Factor judge Louis Walsh in a new interview

Outspoken: Cher Lloyd has reignited her feud with X Factor judge Louis Walsh in a new interview

'What he doesnt realise is were going to bump into each other at some party or whatever. Thats is, if hes not at home watching Coronation Street. Poor lad!'

However, Cher did say she was pleased to see how the new judges - Gary Barlow, Kelly Rowland and Tulisa Contostavlos have taken to the show.

She said: 'I love the show this year! Im really, liking Kelly - shes doing really well. I think its hard for them, but the new judges have handled it well.'

New line-up: Cher praised the new judges, particularly Kelly Rowland, but blasted Louis yet again

New line-up: Cher praised the new judges, particularly Kelly Rowland, but blasted Louis yet again

But With Ur Love singer Cher insisted that if she'd been asked to join a group to get through to the live finals of the competition, she would have said no.

CHER LLOYD

She told We Love Pop magazine: 'Noooooo way! Two fingers up! I just dont belong in a band.

'Id stick out like a sore thumb. I like doing my own thing. I like the stage to be mine and mine alone. Hahaha!'

Cher also spoke about how she is learning to establish an image for herself as she becomes bigger in the music industry.

She said: 'Were not all blessed with beauty. You have to work on it. I think Im still finding my feet in terms of what I want to look like.

'Ive always been a bit of an odd-bod! Ive always been one of the odd children. I was the kid at school the parents blamed for their kids turning out wrong.'

The full interview with Cher appears in We Love Pop magazine, on sale Wednesday 12th October.


Comments