Cher Lloyd eyes 'X Factor' Johnny Robinson collaboration

Cher Lloyd has revealed that she would collaborate with X Factor contestant Johnny Robinson.

The Sticks + Stones artist told MTV that she would also watch him perform in a show "just for pure entertainment".

Johnny Robinson lurks from behind a corner in the garden of the 2011 X Factor contestant house

Rex Features / Beretta/Sims

Cher Lloyd leaves the BBC Radio 1 studios in London after attending the station's Teen Awards held in Wembley

"I like Johnny. I think I'd really like to watch him in a show, just for pure entertainment," she said.

"I would definitely like to work with Johnny. We could recreate some '80s stuff. It would be wicked!"

Robinson recently told Digital Spy that he would most like to work with Kate Bush.

Meanwhile, Lloyd gave her backing to 23-year-old Craig Colton.

"I've said Craig for a long time now. I think Craig's brilliant. I'm not saying he's definitely gonna win but I think he has a reall! y good c hance."

The 18-year-old, who finished in fourth place in last year's series, yesterday blasted fellow celebrities who claim that The X Factor is an "easy route" into the music industry.

Watch the music video for Cher Lloyd's new single 'With Ur Love' below:


Comments