Cher Lloyd's Minaj makeover

Sporting an outrageous two-tone coloured wig and with lips to match the teen pulls a sultry pose.

The former X Factor contestant has never been afraid to experiment with her image as these pics from Attitude magazine prove.

Rap star Nicki unveiled a similar colourful look at the launch of the American Music Awards in LA last week.

But while Nicki's hair was overshadowed by her impressive cleavage, Cher complemented the new look with a Victorian-style shirt and a cheeky sidewards V sign over her eye.

Inside the magazine Cher recalled the gigs she used to perform for old men before she got her big break.

She said: "I used to do these shows at a British Legion in front of really old men.

"There would be about ten people and I swear they couldn't hear a thing that I was singing because their hearing aids were turned off.

Copycat hair ... Cher Lloyd and Nicki Minaj

Copycat hair ... Cher Lloyd and Nicki Minaj

Attitude magazine / REX

"I was singing Hopelessly Devoted To You at one point!

"This was when I was about 13 or 15 and I'd get paid a tenner and I used to think it was like the best thing ever."

She also slammed people who say X Factor is an easy route into the music industry.

Cher, 18, added: "What annoys me is when you get other celebs saying that this is the easy route.

"Because it's not. It's the most nerve-wracking, and your whole life changes immediately."

Despite landing a No1 earlier this year, Cher insists she's not changed and is still a Morrissons girl at heart.

"I haven't changed, honestly," she quips.

"When I go home, I go into Morrisons and I do my mum's shopping. And down the veg aisle they'll be all in my face. Lovely, though. The funniest comment that I got is when I was in New Look and someone said to me: 'What are you doing in here?' Like i'm supp! osed to be in Harrods or something.

"I can't go there. I don't fit in there. I feel out of place. I went into Selfridges and felt out of place. I so don't belong in places like that."


Comments