Cher Lloyd Wants To Marry & Have Kids With Boyfriend

12:26, Monday, 31 October 2011

Cher Lloyd has confessed she wants to marry and have children with current boyfriend, Craig Monk.

The With Ur Love singer claims that despite their short romance, she's already moved in with Monk and stated she feels her life is "f***ing sorted" with the trainee hairdresser.

Speaking about her relationship to The Mirror, Cher admitted: "We're living together, we're very settled. This is it. You won't ever hear of me having another boyfriend."

"My life is f**king sorted. It's cushty. I'm rubbing my hands like an emperor. I'm on top of the world. I hope one day we'll be married and having kids."

She continued: "Some days I feel like I could run for miles screaming, 'Thank f**k' at the top of my lungs. I can't believe I've fallen on my feet like this."Lloyd went on to reveal that she feels her romance with Craig began at the "perfect" time, as he keeps her grounded.

The Swagger Jagger star gushed: "He laughs about what I do and finds it amusing. When we're walking around Asda doing our weekly shop and somebody spots me he just giggles."

Cher made a triumphant return to The X Factor stage last night, performing her new single With Ur Love for new judges Gary Barlow and Tulisa Contostavlos, as well as her old enemy, Louis Walsh.

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - S! ky Chann el 126 and Virgin Channel 311


Comments